– Manage AWS partnership and oversee any programs or contracts with AWS
– Manage new partnerships to drive growth in new buyer and sellers including strategy, execution, integration and optimization
– Continue to build & manage our partner channel strategy and identify & onboard new partners
– Maintain meaningful relationships with vendor and partners , solve critical business, technical, and any other issues on a daily basis
– Thrive in forming cross-functional relationships with stakeholders within and outside of Bespin to realize Bespin’s AWS related strategy goals
– Be a strong team player to help identify, develop, and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
– Contribute to the development of Bespin’s comprehensive suite of products.
– Communicate process changes, enhancements and modifications to AWS management so that issues and solutions are understood internally.
– Work closely with Incubation and other related teams and parties to define/develop support plan for new products, change and improve process based on post launch data, bring the process to a stable and mature stage, and plan for scale support/graduation
– 4~6 years of experience in vendor management and/or consumer product support
– 5+ years of relevant business development or partnerships experience. strategy consulting or roles driving growth attractive
– Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
– Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
– Outstanding interpersonal communications, presentation and influencing skills
– Knowledge of IT, Amazon Web Services is a plus
– Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
– Knowledge in Cloud industry, and AWS experience is a plus.
– Require excellent analytic and presentation/communication skills
– Ability to multi-task and manage multiple workloads at a time
– Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn new things